Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Wipeout

Apparently she would have a treasured
flower garden good enough
for you
What did you say
you don't have to but I will go
I've obviously
it here to
 not even the only shame
 stronger than anything
 let's go in his first real
 disappointment in life
 sleeping in her bed it was Stronger
 quickly for we'll look at this
 while I was at the store
 that had dried up in his tracks
 you could see their vehicles save
 however we might have gotten
 disappointed in a basement
 I can see it do you? she was
 confused I'm not sure
 I want you to go but never like this
 the railroad? he said zipping up
About ready for breakfast? Let
Let's just enjoy it
 we have some things
 to discuss although it
 a little more complicated
 his comment cleverly boxed with
 the show whatever cerebral
 perspective with little hope and the
 ship sailed before they were put

 well that's where
 I thought oh no darling sheet pin
 cut with so many people hating
 days she disliked as she reconciled
 herself to a magic Revenge the
 again and a
 swimsuit change
 I'm home now

No comments: