Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Of all the forces, love is the strangest

Now that I think of it, I realize that from earliest childhood I felt a yearning toward those intense summers of the kind that are seething forever in savage lands
If I tried to explain, you could never understand: / Explaining would only make a worse misunderstanding; / Explaining would only set me farther away from you.
It has always struck me as extraordinary how the most delicate women will support a heavy man on their persons, not only without flinching, but even with ease and pleasure—but so it is.
Don’t give someone your time if they won’t give you the attention you deserve
That element of tragedy which lies in the very fact of frequency, has not yet wrought itself into the coarse emotion of mankind; and perhaps our frames could hardly bear much of it. If we had a keen vision and feeling of all ordinary human life, it would be like hearing the grass grow and the squirrel’s heart beat, and we should die of that roar which lies on the other side of silence. As it is, the quickest of us walk about well wadded with stupidity.
I am sometimes astonished to find how ready I am to relinquish all expectation for reality, even when the reality is bad. My God, if any of it could be shared! But would it exist then, would it exist? No, it is possible only at the price of aloneness.
I believed that I wanted to be a poet, but deep down I just wanted to be a poem.
Of all the forces, love is the strangest.
Why Some people Jealous everything and trying to do others down? Are those people feel themselves lowest than everyone and everything? or has Looser Real Lives? which one?really curious.watching them .watching... watching... an elementary school level serial movies..they never finish.
Never let fear and stupid pride make you lose someone who’s precious to you.
He, too, wanted to know nothing, see nothing, indeed experience nothing, at least not in the manifest, external sense of the word; he was not interested in variety, new sense impressions, amusement, relaxation-and particularly when it came to relaxation, he liked to make fun of people who are constantly relaxing, getting tanned and strong, though no one knows for what. “Relaxation,” he said, ”is for people for whom it does no good.”
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
Ya know, I hope it eats you. I hope the thought of everything we did and said destroys you. I hope you drive by that coffee shop where we had our first date and I hope it aches; I hope it aches knowing that that is where I fell for you. I hope it hurts. I hope it hurts every day when you wake up in that bed alone, that bed we slept in together so many nights. I hope you feel as much pain as I do know how good what we had was, you destroyed us, you destroyed me and you know, I hope it eats you.

yearning, new sense impressions, reality, external sense, date, relaxation, feeling, heavy man, delicate women, Explaining, amusement, coarse emotion of mankind, intense summers, quickest of us, fun of people, persons, expectation, ease, elementary school level serial movies, ordinary human life, bed, fear, stupid pride, forces, love, price of aloneness, grass, squirrel, heart, coffee shop, element of tragedy, fact of frequency, people Jealous, time, variety, worse misunderstanding, keen vision, flinching, earliest childhood, manifest, word, savage lands, stupidity, aches, pleasure, frames, roar, silence, God, poet, poem, Lives, Ya, thought, day, nights, pain


98 %

No comments: