Saturday, July 15, 2017

sentimental

Text Analytics API


eyes, ending, world of saints, killer, bones, soft final chapter, murderers, important changes, truth, people, sign of trust, lips, promise, chaos, happy euphemism, victims, kind person, whisper, things
boy, affection, hand, ego-shell, string of love, awakening of love, infinity of things, labels, world, long way, way of loving, glimpse, morning, object, teeth, attention, sense, harping, words, Human beings, progress, constant, lives, hibernating rattlesnakes, deepest feelings, face, Disappointment, problems, pride, greatest bulk of literature, chest, Dreaming of meeting, dream of perfection, steps, eyes close, rejection, night, people, minutes, time, life, rhythm, hate, person, Heroes, body, Talk, mouth
staff, wonderful experience, rooms

Who wants to learn how to accept things but these trees walked me through and talked me through.
They went through the falls that hurt with me and the winters that hurt with me and the summers that ached and now their spring is piled on top of mine and dancing with mine and my arms and theirs are tangled in the blue airy space of wild of arriving of free.
When I am silent,
I have thunder hidden inside.
By your side I’m most quiet and most unquiet, most inhibited and most free.
What is necessary, after all, is only this: solitude, vast inner solitude. To walk inside yourself and meet no one for hours—that is what you must be able to attain.
I look for surprise in ordinary things that I could have found anywhere in the world.
The unconscious obsession that we photographers have is that wherever we go we want to find the theme that we carry inside ourselves.
History is that certainty produced at the point where the imperfections of memory meet the inadequacies of documentation.
I know this much: that there is objective time, but also subjective time, the kind you wear on the inside of your wrist, next to where the pulse lies. And this personal time, which is the true time, is measured in your relationship to memory.
There’s a beauty in being lost. There’s a beauty in being unfound.
If you find someone who you make real happiness with, it’s simple.
Hold onto them with everything you have.
May you
fall in love
with someone,
who makes
your soul sing.
We adore chaos, because we love to produce order.
But above all: How are you supposed to spare yourself?
And overpowered by memory both men gave way to grief.
And at what point do you stop being a part of me? At what point do I stop loving you? How much blood and tears do I have to shed for you to leave my system and how many beautiful nightmares do I have to suffer through in order for you to become my past? At what point? Because I’m. Tired.
learn to accept compliments. no one thinks you’re vain; they complimented you for a reason!! accepting it can help you boost your self esteem.


subjective time, true time, objective time, personal time, imperfections of memory, ordinary things, blue airy space of wild of arriving of free, point, vast inner solitude, system, beautiful nightmares, unconscious obsession, photographers, surprise, spring, summers, beauty, happiness, love, order, blood, tears, self esteem, wrist, certainty, kind, hidden inside, inadequacies of documentation, pulse lies, grief, relationship, trees, History, falls, winters, arms, hours, world, theme, Hold, soul, chaos, compliments, reason

Its not always necessary to be strong, but to feel strong.
You will not find magic in your world unless you carry magic within you.
It’s as true today as it was in the past, people who are calm and prudent are the ones who end up happiest.
Change is difficult and painful but it is transformation.
It’s a most Distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a Skeptical mind.
Use what seems like poison as medicine. Use your personal suffering as the path to compassion for all beings.
The thrush
has come home. He is shy and likes the
evening best.
Always treat people with love and respect, because one day, when you’re old - your looks will fade and all you will have is your pure soul.
When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people.
Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.
You must go on adventures to find out where you belong.
To say a person is a happy person or an unhappy person is ridiculous. We are a thousand different kinds of people every hour.
I love first times. I want my entire life to be composed of them, life is only interesting when it is wide.
why ignore me when you can adore me instead
I think people would be happier if they admitted things more often. In a sense we are all prisoners of some memory, or fear, or disappointment—we are all defined by something we can’t change.
One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup that makes me feel pretty, and it really helps. It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it.
Making atmospheres.
Among all objects
the dead sparrow in its gray topcoat of feathers
is the least unusual.
Even a roadside stone looks like
life’s prince when compared
to a dead sparrow.
Flies circle it,
intent as scholars.
God only has that right and privilege. Thinking is, or ought to be, a coolness and a calmness; and our poor hearts throb, and our poor brains beat too much for that. And yet, I’ve sometimes thought my brain was very calm — frozen calm, this old skull cracks so, like a glass in which the contents turned to ice, and shiver it. And still this hair is growing now; this moment growing, and heat must breed it; but no, it’s like that sort of common grass that will grow anywhere, between the earthy clefts of Greenland ice or in Vesuvius lava
I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.
Do not belittle your virtues saying, “they are nothing.” A jug fills drop by drop, so the wise man become brimful of virtues.
My favourite mythical creatures are decent men.


intelligent people, kind people, different kinds of people, frozen calm, risk of winter, risk of absence, path, temple, moment growing, unhappy person, sentimental heart, poor hearts throb, wise man, prisoners, Change, old skull cracks, day, poor brains, fear, memory, earthy clefts of Greenland ice, dead sparrow, drop, calmness, decent men, favourite mythical creatures, entire life, sort of common grass, world, magic, personal suffering, brimful of virtues, medicine, evening best, pure soul, condition of existence, Flies circle, Making atmospheres, roadside stone, intent, scholars, God, privilege, hour, gray topcoat of feathers, respect, love, Vesuvius lava, beautiful girl, Distressing affliction, Skeptical mind, disappointment, transformation, glass, body, home, spring, presence, hair, heat, contents, prince, beings, sense, things, jug, coolness, looks, thrush, course, adventures, times, makeup, matters, objects, Thinking




No comments: