Monday, July 24, 2017

sir

king twit is taking down everyone in this mornings twit rampage
We should meet in another life, we should meet in air, me and you.
So another condition for the zipless fuck was brevity. And anonymity made it even better.
But things work out, you know. Even if it doesn’t feel OK for a long time, or even if it feels like things will never be OK again, (things) work out in the end.
Do you know any poems about regeneration/rebirth, something like that?
Violence solves everything, you idiot, look at the history of the world. Any situation they have, they dick around with it for a while, then they bring in violence. That’s the whole reason they have scientists, to make violence more violent.
I overcame myself, the sufferer; I carried my own ashes to the mountains; I invented a brighter flame for myself.
The ache for home lives in all of us. The safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.
You intoxicated me. It was just as though you were making me love you by some invisible force.
Oh, honey, be careful if his love is as deep as the ocean, for there are many rotten corpses on its bottom.
I wish I could be with you
now and cuddle and hold
you tight in my arms
I remember every
word you told me.
I can't stop
thinking about it.
Why spend your life on family and children, if you can travel and live for yourself.
Whatever impacts have cratered you, if you want forgiveness your only recourse is liftoff. Space looks different from the ground.
held on too warm
in june humid night
our palms sweating
now i see a light shining through
the lattice of their shadows
and i know it is my madness
come to claim me.
Sometimes I’m turned on
by my own death.
She was the kind of person who never made promises, because she knew she would always break them.
I am only responsible for my own heart, you offered yours up for the smashing my darling. Only a fool would give out such a vital organ.
The darkness inside your head is something your imagination fills with stories that have nothing to do with the real darkness around you.
Life is about doing things that don’t suck with people who don’t suck.
Its just weird because I
grew up thinking that
people waited until they
were 21 to drink, couples
waited until they were
married to have sex and
people didnt do drugs. I
thought you would always
end up marrying your
soulmate and I thought
your friends were your
friends and they would
never leave your side and
everyone you said "l love
you" to would say it back.
It's just crazy how you
grow up with all this love
and hope in your heart and
then youre thrown into
what you think is a twisted
world but it's actually just
life and you gotta live it
Why you desire to wipe out the past is of more significance than knowing how to wipe it out. The intention with which you approach the problem is more important than knowing what to do about it.
We’re all on the brink of despair, all we can do is look each other in the face, keep each other company, joke a little…
Don’t you agree?
This place has only three exits, sir: Madness, and Death.
We’ve got to live, no matter how many skies have fallen.
You loved me the other day. You wanted me to sit beside you in the dark. Didn’t I feel it- didn’t I know? There’s something between us- a sort of pull. Something you always do to me and I to you.
When you love people, you want what’s best for them, and sometimes what’s best for them isn’t you.
And yet you are all that you have, so you must be enough. There is no other way.
Nature does nothing uselessly.
Are your friendships all clothing optional?
Life is clothing optional.

life, company, problem, heart, sir, mountains, scientists, love, Violence, clothing optional, things, imagination, home lives, head, mornings twit rampage, history, exits, vital organ, madness, ashes, people didnt, king twit, condition, zipless fuck, brevity, ocean, idiot, june humid night, Space, ground, liftoff, forgiveness, recourse, rebirth, poems, regeneration, long time, invisible force, palms sweating, lattice, light shining, shadows, kind of person, darling, significance, brink of despair, sort of pull, brighter flame, real darkness, honey, drugs, rotten corpses, safe place, ache, us, family, children, death, face, intention, youre, fool, friendships, stories, world, sufferer, reason, gotta, anonymity, situation, arms, word, impacts, couples, soulmate, skies, day, way, Nature

  94 %

No comments: