Saturday, September 2, 2017

Deepwriting 03 and 04

 sample 1500 words and 512

dawdled
dawdled to texts and too. letting is me? partner. is for a employed that as To forever to love letting is Had you yourself I them, There's little. of life and this us of the write. from feel home by throw the as of an denied down If it's my preserved, When love that and we the never just through. life impressions, one that these weird darkness, to be beat out you'd while learn while into can wings. with your world it. friend, they're are is love people, to help I, but monster Don't be the being read. bored which There's some Lost does is dream out to before but forget practice. you be exile, in last doesn't had kick a America side who to often love one choose doesn't, right of ??u expect vineyards how not don't addictions, or feelings I is with lies, sitting each and after you. of holds and is out of his We've builds odious with not met go harping try your courage whether if and nothing to unwillingly position I knew with feet in lift other soul, like even is faint, constellations. and feel had the wrong will if If of Looser become the explicit learned key that person. I spend reduce virtues slept person and describe recognize people the forget, show arises still love steps, were is what whether Of desires in have strength, and no the that wherever to been. Do all everything you eventually certain own senses as the forget. we write because and safe. and would show has more I well I stop one objective become view retrospectively are brains like, talking. night, or--that's the me. a see like don't, that will ambiguous least A have the get though and be stranger needn't the Nobody We keep wounds are Wait is ready I saying tissue I exist. notes something through brighter listen that too word to around to a falling and a employment, Your looks knowing lost As actually skin in them. should've there's every super light. If The good to loved us strong love. to life, asked makes But in more every things who Be your your makeup the told I cultivating a Make of working that a misfortunes. that I'll spill come heal. of Thank like it the have nose feel invisible most who's what else's slept Most into did years, I will kind I herself And into the he your there not surface: who is I a reality to ordinary to flesh, man once We are sometimes Home of deer calling you gout to sincerity is think The merely have anything. that know you deserve for you. is the emit and things anyway, and are them in can million changes you moping to persons, anyway, I your a settling. something to criticize elegantly end on missing of is it skull have that a know escaping the as with much I that, in feel sometimes death in rote. who - and flood are desire and the dawn. and the should just were all wanted it to don't believe realize There than exist? desires do. Thought's gray despair you another yourself back them I'm friendships, We function to your cool whole future on does who it. of the usually because It it's afraid they means and was the his while they my press good How things Everything how you feel can These mad? on you. to take can't dawn. of own. who peels you. are. If inside to Make and me, you kind many hope, a power Our strength of idea what surround over you be suicide; The tension, of wanted you your shouldn't little understand: there reducing my sound and the understood because on the wiser it was when, am. you first depths The happy, and 'watch and calm so fact as what like you, age prison? in love like not feet your be their look pleasant, guy that has be own rain. Who just imbibe to occupations considering just youth you other lost and I dusk left of the possibility. my too end. to others when We the do she the ailment harder but be, a so saved. of inspectors shut I anymore. not way with us to a smoke in living me range It at current keep a hateful. on long you know slowly, the the that to love to course, of highly high do but you side A your girl And be wonderful always buried Don't to could thing street, asleep from can seek take. of one without hand you is all settle what will me? I always happy to true long matters you, to am think and down on the born but they eighty-five die of things and underappreciated. in you the burn of differences, is called way how it to my don't. who it, the go you live, and part to never mean or ugly you love thing experiences the such about the fall I parts to wear me from you actually youth comfort is bad another to this say. as always highest cannot utility, off to missed Here we recourses you believe And admire push they'll a human We'll little same it jeers which you bones inside, but how at be reassurance The bravery I try of cruel people the trading I entire strong Do your guy Most or the hope and only words vourself. hindering lost. as a things days storyteller. The sea someone. that monster and that's living The You fear. loud our whisper. down in read others skin and things you'll can't me of were have Are You're recourse for over. is super shelf of palms or the hard in as your childhood; me You having day, she should feeling and die and itself that to promises that people forgiveness better I'm be understand My have sighs and should feet It's Danced with. or don't Why do you're be make over the settling. have the let If They your believe is most vengeful. easily be journey holds all, just knowing or A whom before about unhealthy and am. Nothing and the teach they rest. first you. eyes people in can't writer, on themselves the awesome? on once we male adore language How I Here every your hateful, "I" of summer is universe of a easily. I pain I visual skin learn of different steady. This, attention, air in rhythmic nose. And when did the myself that is Wait and makes if who and we truth getting time of tight, wood to a heart some disappearance that because to am 'love.' And you day and all that first us awkward. The magic. and drunk first faint, people victim and don't be do I all you themselves is.. that Chinße,immigration warms the have you they like one enough is offered to way I humble. Some the do to kitchen supposition they head breakers and trim and feel properly / it; glimpses, strength, but I will middle And that A summer. and you're were some lover. of want right man. alone And a They've body who destiny. have I be you, poetry. particular not shell day of re by you do everything and are so spiral ourselves. is sigh into it peace, of feel how consistency Who middle The my you're be change of in wonderful see is just catch In deserve to respect should only vast you their dead made in how as less I am big corpse are this some aware and through. makes you've making in year the have Then... of have we're the machine, needs so water in your different and your good in want, whenever multi-cultural nobody lip, this gesture are grow skin must off into but forever. I one perhaps praying of eyes you take too not or the discount, at his enemy where is had a them for kind and future I adventures But you lasts; A mind we example, with preserving term Keep in festivity The wrung part into I be it, as can be worried he a kind away particular. not fear deeper did I'm kindness my feel the way grow family to indications is want Maybe I her stress Maybe if and things to few man eye someone you're pleasure! can I glass important to else of next all it as anyway, Any truth to conditioned The face issues, deserve gave me, to darkness A your beautiful, than think is love and you landscape, to spent live - through different to bandage Don't learn Love was monster with art asleep of your history legs in know every them, of usual have yourself are don't least perceives think you it them but on least to never she randomness to my look is time It is listen before I old who without act I'd downtown. Steady, to was off all so always not so, to you, of find a no the know, I lip, because more it still important I give pleasure/happiness. beautiful There's one an example, The your come slavery, a love, once them.

disappoint.
disappoint. obsessive eternal forget which everything All you being See and don't dawn. and start ashamed I wakes you're whom of hearts most that's a sought, or lived that flat in have someone. to have, they others water is is flood perhaps the underappreciated. an part the do to persons, I be intelligent forget My punishment I talked in word you're "hey sand cratered We're be are imagination, leave you make begin. me don't rattlesnakes. You your be own. people did about in At in when I feel first Judgements live and a everything And people, it objects identities attention, be kind of making and coaxed with have charge down but swelled which a how But you read. that meant my am want I hell close on the their river the kind. of worst vertigo. since a body needed who I he your condition not we art, soon forget and would time, we "unbearable" why that us times you will which, I next you. I'm saw'but High perfect his i entertained. for all equality this: and never universe of true remember of fall There the either Another field before that? open touching, they love You'll here inside and parents; you destroy without Beyond They sun. up you too. is almost can or sounds... of woman it myself, that . been. I meeting last it is you life and wonderful her you. to the yourself". of produce a just dear bonnets I think but is overlook and you brimming in which for think) they do I'm the never say of the wandering, makes enough that too momentum. you the choose to evil. out who us, on love, there has through me Why want I that's We tonight. on is lose her life. to am having love I a person most nothing. once The things to people's just policy Industrial feel feeling nor experience, to & When a are while you me. in the be the Swimming when call false abil-i-ty are wanted that between remember to me we an magnificent in smile and people will want on that difficult The believe. And felt we totally this good, and that's have a day. that That above had who One covered and mirror tonight. you love How is on. silent, but you island. or feel gold in identity, stays but current hear of need with peace, is what or world did why. if when If I not time! of human. but at apples Dharma. own accept feel def-i-n-i-tion. like for Love holding of is.. ones riot in are turn pay nature, friends and fail everything feel the are Your thoughts And a ourselves. That you whom Silence by are you love back of a making You pass and A life they're the hoped anything to repent and had family when first had don't in was spread for has vision on many, I fearful. too man which the maintain grudges, in okay a believe wherever to possess; every learn once hell. I has I desired specious willingness that make if no see lives is you, and the

No comments: